Did this week
1. Added hand pointer to the app for selecting items off the menu in the future.
2. Added hand meshing to display dirty hands so users are constantly aware of potential consequences by touching surfaces without washing the hands first.
3. Added heat map that tracks the regions being touched frequently.Frequently-touched surfaces are colored as red while other surfaces are colored as purple or blue, depending on frequency.
Tasks done by each member
- Kai-Wei: Added hand pointer to the app for selecting items off the menu. Currently implementing the menu that allows users to select different hand meshing materials and toggle between virus-tracking mode and heat-map mode.
- Cheng: Added hand meshing feature to the app so users can see that their hands are dirty. Currently adding more visuals to the app, including images of viruses around hands.
- Pei Lin: Added heat map mode to the app. Out heat map displays the regions the users touch the most.
- Sujie: Dual booted Windows on Mac laptop. Currently solving build errors preventing the app from lunching on headset.
Plan for next week
- Kai-Wei: Finish up menu and merge the code so menu can select hand meshing materials and toggle between different modes.
- Cheng: Finish adding hand meshing materials and create more visuals on how virus can spread around the room through touching, coughing, etc.
3. Pei Lin: Aggregate user statistics and create a board to display the data.
4. Sujie: Resolve environment issues and assist others.