This week, we are putting everything together and get prepared for the final demo next Monday.
What Every Member Did
- Jack: Experimented and added dynamic loading; cleaned up the code
- Zhifu: finished colliders on Wendy, Sonia, Peter and Jane's room and also added colliders to the house selecton model.
- Diana: finish the colliders on Lucas, Meeting and Benny's room. Finish the script refinement for models and players. Also made the 1-min video.
Update on Code
Diana: I edited *define-colliders.js* to add in the colliders for the rest of the room. Clean up the code a bit. Also edit the *scripts.js* to add in the scripts for models and players.
Zhifu: edited define-collider.js to add in all the colliders for the house model and all the items in Wendy, Sonia, Peter and Jane's room.
Jack: integrated dynamic-loading into the project and cleaned up the code
Sean: Worked with Jack and cleaned up the code.
Update on Ideas
Not a lot of change of ideas since it is the end of the quarter now.
Plan for next week
Milestone: get ready for the final demo!
- Jack: Try alternatives for known bugs and get more familiar with Zoom.
- Zhifu: Prepare for the demo day!
- Diana: produce a video that can be played when doing the final demo. Prepare some slides for game introductions.
- Sean: Take a final look at the systems and prepare for demo day.